IPM began in the early 1980's hauling filling materials and trading various
construction products. Shortly after its founding, IPM diversified its
activities and met with good success in the construction business. Armed with
patience, raw skill and a determination to succeed, IPM grew rapidly to become a
formidable organization engaging in bulk excavation and large construction
works. Its fleet of heavy equipment and dump trucks grew as a result of
the big ticket projects undertaken.
IPM has been involved in various phases of development projects with the country's leading developers which include, Robinsons Land Corp., SM Prime Holdings, Inc., Megaworld, Empire East Realty, Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority, Fort Bonifacio Development Corp., Uniwide Sales Corp., Jardine Properties, Inc., Daiichi Properties, Inc., Asia Cathay Realty Corp. and Rockwell Land Corporation, to name a few.
IPM has also undertaken major projects in joint venture cooperation with such leading firms as A.M. Oreta & Co., Inc., Atlantic Erectors, Inc., 4B Construction, Basic Construction, Inc. and Monark Construction Corp.
In a bid to maintain a strong edge over its competitors, IPM continues to seek even bigger challenges in its core capabilities, and to improve its expertise to provide its clients with the very best service possible. Currently, IPM is a major player in the Philippine construction industry with PCAB contractor's license category "AAA" Large "B". Its quality management systems have also garnered ISO 9001:2008 certification.
To further maximize the efficient use of its massive equipment resources, the company branched into real estate development and established IPM REALTY & DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION which has undertaken various successful projects that include the following:
- Northfields Executive Village, Malolos, Bulacan (120 has.)
- Northfields Providence, Malolos, Bulacan
- Northfields Estate, Malolos, Bulacan
- Tagaytay Tropical Greens, Tagaytay (40 has.)
- Woodhills Residences, Tagaytay
- Lee Gardens Twin Tower Condominium, Mandaluyong
- Ciudad Del Oro Subdivision, Meycauayan, Bulacan (40 hectare)
- Sanctuario De Carmona Memorial Park, Carmona, Cavite
- Aeternum - The Park Estate Columbary, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
IPM TRADING AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION handles its trading activities, as well as the management of its fleet of more that 200 heavy equipment that includes bulldozers, backhoes, cranes and ten wheeler dump trucks. It also engages in the importation of heavy equipment and construction materials.
IPM is likewise at the forefront of solid waste collection and disposal in the country. Currently, it has the following satisfied clients, among others:
- Quezon City government
- Pasig City local government
- Mandaluyong City
- Muntinlupa City
- Marikina City local government
- Municipality of Taguig
- Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) for Ninoy Aquino International
- Airport (NAIA), Centennial Airport and Manila Domestic Terminal
- Asian Development bank (ADB)